Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well, Finally I'm on blog again "Yeah" I'm off from the blog quite some time.
But are you guess surprised that I'm here? I hope you all do so. ♥

And "Yeah" let's begin.
I'm here today to share out what happen lately and how I feel lately :)
and I guess most of you had watched "A story of us" ?
that a video made from my dearest and so......
for those who watched the video should know where am I now and I appreciate your attention and patient. ♥
and for those who haven watch " A story of us " ohhh please give me your 10 minutes. :)

Here you go the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjgMsm_I-0&feature=share

So yeah, I'm safe landed at United States America and the weather here its terribly cold and windy.
and for the last few days and even now I couldn't get use to the weather here.
Its too cold for me I had a bad time having shower and sleep.Also my skin are so dry and lips bleeding every night and luckily I have lip balm to keep my lips protected ,But somehow doesn't really help much.
 Its okay, I'm trying to get use to the weather and environment here.

So what I have been doing lately?
Nothing much just home alone for few days, goes online watch drama and go skyping with my Love one.
wondering how we skype? Yea its 12hours difference from Malaysia so it will be my morning is their night there.
We managed our time to chat and its going well for now because I'm too free now. But I hope there is always a free time for our time together even we are far apart. :)
But somehow when she goes to sleep I felt all alone again.
In the house with no one till every night 8pm and for a short time after dinner everybody goes to bed.
Well, No matter how I still have to go on and stay strong.
And the most importantly that our loves won't let the distance to tear us a part.

Oh yeah! And also nowadays I felt that I'm much more closer to my family members.
They every day and night also will come online to chit chat with me asking me how is it and am I doing fine over here and much more.
And I misses my granny's meal "tears"
And I guess this is a good suggestion that I had made,
Now my sweet home over there "malaysia"
had a peaceful day without dogs barking and so my granny can have a peaceful nap :)

But, I miss my girl badly,
Our enjoyable moment in reality just paused and we just have to wait till the time comes to resume.
For now we can just chat over the internet .. But at least is better then nothing :)
I hope I can go vacation back to Malaysia to visit my family members and also my dear and resume our reality so it won't get rotten. :)

Anyway I shall give a full stop here .
Good luck to all of the bloggers that visited me and catch your time "time is precious"
For my love one .
Please and always be mine thank you  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment