Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hey bloggers, Yeah I know Its been awhile since I update my blog.
Well I'm here to clean up some dust "winks"

So yeah I gonna share somethings that makes me feel like blogging.
Let's Begin!

Yeah! This evening I went Beach near by my house that was South Beach Boardwalk.
and yea! Went there for jogging and feel the strong wind. Its a great day to lose weight or have some fun with family members or your crush.

There is so many people out there . I saw peoples bringing their beloved puppies for a walk , couples, runners, cyclist, wedding, and much more.

And after my jogging I went for a sand walk and I start to imagine my crush. I imagine that I'm holding her hand while we having a sand walk together at the beach , playing with each other with the sands carry her , hug her , feel the winds together , bury each other with the sand.
and I know she went for a trip to Pulau Pangkor and wonder did she feel the same as me?When she was at the beach too.
At that moment I silently cried in my heart begging myself to stay strong don't ever give up and telling myself one day I will have this moment with her.
although now we couldn't touch and feel each others hand . But I still can feel your heart honey.

Honey,I heard you.

No comments:

Post a Comment