Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Recall Memories

Well, Hey to my lovely bloggers.
Its me again "Smile"

Wow, Today I had BBQ dinner at my back yard, Its really AWESOME its my first time BBQ with my father and my new family *Winks*

We had lots of fun and talks.. also playing around with my step brothers.
blowing bubbles with them playing bike with them while enjoying our BBQ meal .
Its really full and I'm gaining lots of weight "sad"
But its okay My father he bought a new pair of running shoes for me and from tomorrow onward I gonna start jogging every free time I have :) sounds great right? Can have nice meal and healthy exercise.

So yeah, After I done everything I sit down in front of my computer and edit some photos and to make some simple anniversary picture for now and for my beloved baby :)
and yet I chosen it to put as my facebook profile cover too.
you can check it out if you want too :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3605219941402&set=a.2609327364710.127405.1600755805&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like

I took quite awhile to done this picture and while I editing this photo lots of our happy memories I recalled
I was smiling half way editing all this photo and so sudden I felt so bad and sad and misses all the joy we had after I left Malaysia.

I even heard those sounds her voice image of her going round and round my brain the image is like a video appearing in my eyes . Seeing her smile happily jump around so silly playing with me. We are like a kid playing together enjoying all the time we had together . And so finally the deep feelings in me are found that I couldn't give this up.

No matter how hard is it I will still go forward and increase out love and grow out love together.
Honey, Stay Happy .

No comments:

Post a Comment